BE@RBRICK was first released in 2001 by MEDICOM TOY in Tokyo, Japan, and is now one of the most collected designer toys in the world. The MEDICOM TOY 25th Anniversary logo and BE@RBRICK 20th Anniversary logo are designed by HAJIME SORAYAMA. BE@RBRICK TM & 2001-2021 MEDICOM TOY CORPORATION. All rights reserved. Each BE@RBRICK comes packed away in its own mystery foil packaging and artist card; you'll never know which one you've gotten until you open the box!
Series 42 includes some of the following:
- (C)/(R)/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- 2021 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
- 2001-2021 mint designs inc all rights reserved.
- Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat Licensed by Artestar, New York
- Hajime Sorayama
- Minions Franchise
- Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Seri Norica
- YOSHIMOTO KOGYO
BE@RBRICK Series 42 is featuring 21 designs (6 secret designs) and each BE@RBRICK is 3" (7 cm) tall. This BE@RBRICK Series features 11 different themes, which are constant from series to series: Basic, Jellybean, Pattern, Flag, SF, Cute, Animal, Villain, Hero, Artist, Secret.