BE@RBRICK was first released in 2001 by MEDICOM TOY in Tokyo, Japan, and is now one of the most collected designer toys in the world. The MEDICOM TOY 25th Anniversary logo and BE@RBRICK 20th Anniversary logo are designed by HAJIME SORAYAMA. BE@RBRICK TM & 2001-2021 MEDICOM TOY CORPORATION. All rights reserved. Each BE@RBRICK comes packed away in its own mystery foil packaging and artist card; you'll never know which one you've gotten until you open the box!
Series 45 includes some of the following:
- (C) 2022 Cosmic Debris Etc., Inc.
- (C) Toei
- (C) 2022 San-X Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements (C) & TM Hanna-Barbera (s22)
- BLACK ADAM and all related characters and elements (C) & TM DC and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
- Tom Billington (R) FKA Dynamite Kid
- (C) Inunokagayaki 2022
- Emily The Strange
*Example images shown*
BE@RBRICK Series 45 is featuring 21 designs (6 secret designs) and each BE@RBRICK is 3" (7 cm, 70mm) tall. This BE@RBRICK Series features 11 different themes, which are constant from series to series: Basic, Jellybean, Pattern, Flag, SF, Cute, Animal, Villain, Hero, Artist, Secret.