BE@RBRICK was first released in 2001 by MEDICOM TOY in Tokyo, Japan, and is now one of the most collected designer toys in the world. The MEDICOM TOY 25th Anniversary logo and BE@RBRICK 20th Anniversary logo are designed by HAJIME SORAYAMA. BE@RBRICK TM & 2001-2021 MEDICOM TOY CORPORATION. All rights reserved. Each BE@RBRICK comes packed away in its own mystery foil packaging and artist card; you'll never know which one you've gotten until you open the box!
Series 4 includes some of the following:
- (C) CORALZ
- (C) Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat Licensed by Artestar, New York
- (C) Kenny Scharf. Licensed by Artestar, New York.
- SQUID GAME TM/(C) Netflix. Used with Permission
- STRANGER THINGS TM/(C) Netflix. Used with permission.
- (C) 2021 MAGNET／YAMIKEN
- (C) 2022「シン・ウルトラマン」製作委員会
- (C) 円谷プロ
- (C) 2022 CZARFACE
- (C) yumeminemu
- 007 is a trademark of Danjaq, LLC
BE@RBRICK Series 4 is featuring 21 designs (6 secret designs) and each BE@RBRICK is 3" (7 cm, 70mm) tall. This BE@RBRICK Series features 11 different themes, which are constant from series to series: Basic, Jellybean, Pattern, Flag, SF, Cute, Animal, Villain, Hero, Artist, Secret.